Small enough to bring just in case, but bright enough to light the way down unexpected rappels and dark trails, the Astro 250 features a compact body that is more ergonomic, and a lower profile for better balance. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light at 250 lumens. The Astro’s dimming and strobe modes let you customize the lighting to your needs, and the highly weather resistant housing withstands rain and sleet from any angle.
– Emits up to 250 lumens on max setting.
– Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included.
– Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe.
– Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power.
– IPX 4 Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle.
– Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.
– Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
– IPX Rating: IPX 4
– Lumens: 250
– Max Burntime: FL1 4.5 H; reserve 14 H (highest setting), 200 H (lowest setting)
– Max Distance: 36 m (highest setting), 3 m (lowest setting)
– Weight: 54 g with batteries