While the Momentum climbing shoe was built with ultimate comfort in mind it excels in performance. With Engineered Knit Technology for exceptional breathability and innovative proprietary molded rubber, the Momentum is the perfect entry-level climbing shoe for all day comfort at the gym or crag.
Designed to provide unparalleled comfort for all day cragging and gym sessions, the Momentum is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, flat-last design to create an entry-level shoe that excels in performance. With an upper fabric that consists entirely of our Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability. We’ve also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s moldedinspired by the way we forge our carabiners versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft-flex midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
- Neutral, flat lasts are comfortable for all-day cragging and gym sessions
- Fabric uppers provide stretch where you need it, support where it matters and exceptional breathability
- Microfiber liners in the toes minimize stretch and maximize next-to-skin comfort
- Soft-flex midsoles provide added sensitivity and comfort
- 2 hook-and-loop straps let you dial in the fit and make for quick off-and-on in the gym
- Durable 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber outsoles are molded—rather than cut from one sheet—to optimize for weight, consistency and comfort