The Black Diamond Positron is a good medium-sized carabiner for sport, trad, or top rope routes. The stand out feature being its easy-to-unclip keylock design. Due to the keylock gate design, the Black Diamond Positron is one of the easiest carabiners to unclip from bolt hangers on steep routes. Also, the keylock makes this a great carabiner to rack nuts and gear on.
- Positron carabiner has a keylock nose that won’t snag on webbing or bolt hangers
- The ‘biner measures slightly smaller than the Black Diamond Dynotron carabiner, yet is still easy to hold
- The Black Diamond Positron Straight gate carabiner works well on a quickdraw
– Gate Open Clearance: 22 millimeters
– Strength Major Axis Closed: 25 kilonewtons
– Strength Major Axis Open: 8 kilonewtons
– Strength Minor Axis: 8 kilonewtons
– Dimensions: 95 x 60 millimeters
– Weight: 49 grams
There are no reviews yet.