Now running on our new modular BD 1800 rechargeable battery, the Black Diamond ReVolt 350 is a powerful, versatile and rechargeable headlamp that has now been fully redesigned.
Now producing 350 lumens of light, we’ve also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection. In addition, the improved optical efficiency provides brighter light with more peak intensity, and you can track the battery life with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter.
The ReVolt 350 easily spots anchors while you rappel in the dark while its proximity lighting gives you a large area of light for hiking down the trail.
Brightness Memory gives you the option to set the light’s brightness when first turned on, plus PowerTap™ Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
The ReVolt 350 can run on standard AAA batteries in addition to the included BD 1800 Battery.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HEADLAMP?
– Emits 350 lumens on max setting
– Sleek, low-profile design uses new BD 1800 Rechargeable mAh Lithium Ion Battery (included) or standard AAA alkaline batteries
– Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
– “PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
– Multifaceted optical lens design
– Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
– IPX4: Storm proof—Tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle.
– Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable lithium ion BD 1800 Battery or Alkaline cells.
– BD 1800 Battery
– Batteries: 3 AAA or BD 1800-
– IPX Rating: IPX4
– Lumens: 350
– Max Burntime
[High] 4 H (alkaline)
[Low] 200 H (alkaline)
– Max Distance
[High] 82 m (alkaline)
[Low] 8 m (alkaline)
– Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz) with batteries