Distinguishing features: precise, firm and structured. No compromise in the search for performance. The Miura holds the ultimate ‘all-around’ solution to the extreme requirements of modern climbing: friction, sensitivity, precision on edges and comfortable fit. The point of the Miura is derived from the Mirage and is very aggressive and extremely effective on small foot holds, pockets, and in cracks.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SHOES?
– Structured shoe made from single piece leather.
– Maximum precision on small holds and heel hooks.
– Anticipated lacing to allow for extra precision during the hood.
– Double tension trim to guarantee maximum support for the foot.
– Upper: Suede leather, slip lasted.
– Lining: Dentex
– Midsole: 1,1 mm LoSpoFlex front only
– Sole: Vibram XS Edge sp. 4 mm