The eKO 5mm Yoga Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber yoga mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
- Standard: 7.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
- Long: 8.0 lbs; 79” x 24”; 5 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
- 99% latex free.
USE & CARE
Without soaking or submerging, use a generous amount of Manduka’s natural rubber yoga mat restore over the entire surface, paying close attention to any areas of decolorization. Allow the cleaner to sit for 5 minutes and then gently Use a clean cloth to wipe mat dry before rolling or using.
We do not recommend cleaning your mat with a garden hose, putting it in the bathtub, shower, washing machine, or using a vacuum cleaner, as any of these will likely damage the mat beyond repair. Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. Do not use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. The salt method is not intended for eKO mats.