The eKO® SuperLite yoga mat is a superior lightweight yoga mat that provides excellent grip while being thin enough to fold and pack easy for traveling. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO® SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
– Standard size (71inch) 1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 1.5mm thick
– Long size (79inch) 1.1kg; 200cm x 61cm 1.5mm
– Fold + go for ultimate portability
– Easily put it on top of a studio’s mat for your own personal surface and extra grip
– Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
– Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
– Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes. Polyester scrim in the middle keeps the mat from stretching.
– Due to their biodegradable nature, the eKO® Series is not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
– Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
– 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
– No PVC
– No harmful plasticizers
– Pro Tip: Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won’t absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing your practice with our equa® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our guide to yoga towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our yoga grip gel