The most versatile performance yoga towel on the planet. Designed with yoga in mind and easily transitions to a beach, surf, travel, gym or workout towel. The soft, suede-like, microfiber fabric is ultra absorbent, exceptionally durable and incredibly quick drying to give you great traction during even your sweatiest practices.
Works great for all types of yoga including hot, vinyasa and power. Just lay your towel on top of your mat to enhance your yoga practice. Studio to beach, lightweight and easy to pack with you wherever you go.
To prevent color bleeding, we recommend washing your eQua® towels twice with similar colors before use. Using a dark towel with a light mat may result in color transfer unless washed first.
Crafted in China.
– Size: Standard 72″ (182cm)
– 0.4kg; 183cm x 67cm
– Tightly woven fibers produces a soft, suede-like feel
– Designed for medium to heavy perspiration
– Split microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption
– Exceptionally durable and incredibly quick drying
– Works great for all types of yoga including hot, vinyasa and power
– From studio to beach this towel is lightweight and easy to pack wherever you go
T- he eQua® Mat Towel is multi-functional and can easily transition to a beach, surf, travel, gym or workout towel
– All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals
USE & CARE
To Use: Lay the towel on top of your mat. To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before each additional use.
To Wash: To avoid any color bleeding, Manduka recommends washing eQua® towels with like colors twice before first use. Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your eQua slick. Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.