All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our yoga grip gel during your practice. If you’re practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage. For towel guidance read our guide to yoga towels and check out this blog post for more tips to decrease slip and increase grip.
You might notice that some of these mats have a square, black logo. In honor of our 25 years, these 2023 Spring Limited Edition colors feature an homage to our original logo on some of our most beloved colors.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can’t guarantee the mat will match the image exactly.
– Standard 71″: 1.9kg; 180cm x 61cm; 4.7mm thick
– Long 79″: 2,1kg; 200cm x 61cm; 4.7mm thick
– Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
– High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
– Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
– Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
– The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
– Emissions-free manufacturing
– 100% latex free
– Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
– The PRO Series is hand-finished so may vary slightly in length, width and/or thickness
– Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can’t guarantee the mat will match the image exactly.
– Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our guide to yoga towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our yoga grip gel. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels
USE & CARE
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka’s mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the lifetime guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.